Stainless Steel CNC Milling Parts
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|2,000+||US $0.1 / Piece|
Materials: Mid Steel, Stainless Steel, Tool Steel, SS304, SS316
Tolerance: +/-0.001'' for key dimensions
Surface: Smooth Surface without obvious tool marks
Surface treatment: Plating, Powder Coating
Typical item: Steel Base, Steel Casing, Steel Housing
Application: Machine equipment, Electrical Equipment
Supply the machining process of using rotary cutters to remove material from a workpiece advancing in a direction at an angle with the axis of the tool. It covers a wide variety of different operations and machines, on scales from small individual parts to large, heavy-duty gang milling operations. It is one of the most commonly used processes in industry and machine shops today for machining parts to precise sizes and shapes.
- Select materials as per customers' requirement (ASTM)
- Good tractility and conductivity
- Correlative Surface treatment (Anodize & Powder Coating)
- Required Tolerance (Closure +/-0.005'' & Fixed +/-0.001'')
- Widely used in electric equipment, medical equipment, automobile, and chemical industry.